Monday, January 7, 2013

How Do You Say "I Am a Christian"?

Zazzle Products
As I said in an earlier blog, I have spent the last couple months doing a lot of reading and what I found was a lot of confusion.  There is a tremendous amount of information available and much of it results in the scattering of Christians to the far corners of the world.  There are so many opinions being promoted that even strong Christians can be led astray, if they don’t stay in their Bibles and continue to grow in their faith.  Even among Christians differences are becoming more and more evident, so that one Christian may doubt a Christian brother or sister.

Zazzle Products
I believe that Christians need to start pulling together again and talking about what they believe.  I also believe that Christians need to start standing up for Jesus instead of just sharing their faith at church on Sunday morning.  For that reason we are developing a line of products that can gently or boldly say to the world, “I am a Christian.”  Over time this line will grow, because we want to make available designs and products in a wide price range.  We hope that all Christians will be able to find something that they like and will want to use.

Please check out what is already available and keep checking back as new products and designs continue to be made available.

No comments:

Post a Comment