Friday, September 27, 2013

Please meet my new book "Bible Trivia"

Proverbs 8:10-11 - Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies.

Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

At this time I would like to bring my latest book to your attention.  It is in keeping with my belief that we must learn as much as we possibly can about Jesus and the Bible.  If we have only heart knowledge about Jesus, we might be fooling ourselves into believing that Jesus taught something that He didn't.  We must combine head knowledge with heart knowledge; both must be there. 

My new book, "Bible Trivia" is an easy way to become familiar with the highlights of the Bible.  There are 90 questions taken from the Old Testament and 110 questions taken from the New Testament.  Each question includes Chapter and Verse where the answer can be found.  There is also an answer key, just in case there is some confusion about what the correct answer is.  As I said, these questions are not in depth questions but are meant to be fun and to offer a look at some of the most familiar parts of the Bible.  This book can also be used as a trivia challenge for Bible study groups of all ages.

"Bible Trivia" is available on Amazon for only $5.49 and also qualifies for free shipping.  Check it out now, while you are thinking about it.